Comedy Estonia can also provide our hilarious shows for your own private party in Estonia, be that a personal birthday or your big company function.
We work in conjunction with our sister company Comedy Finland to provide an even larger pool of readily available comedians.
Comedy Estonia pakub esinejaid ka eraüritustele, mis toimuvad eesti keeles. Lisainformatsiooniks võta ühendust aadressil firstname.lastname@example.org või helista numbril +372 5595 3996
At Comedy Estonia we can offer the following services
15 Min Performance
Done by 1 comedian. This is best when you require some fun entertainment in the middle of your daytime conference. Common uses of this are at the start of the day to settle in attendees or after a lunch break.
30 Min Performance
This is the typical event package. One or two performers come and entertain your guests after dinner. We find 30 minutes works best here because unlike a band, Stand Up Comedy requires the full attention of the guests.
1 hour performance
3 to 4 comedians. This is an extra special package when the guests really want to see a full Stand Up Comedy show. This closely mimics a real Stand Up gig with a host who warms up the crowd and then introduces each comedian. This format works well when you have a number of stages at an event and want something special on one of them.
Sometimes your event needs a compère who can bring the whole night together in clear native English while injecting laughs along the way. This fee includes pre-meetings with the client and the attendance on the evening for as long as you require.
The packages listed above are just our set offerings we are able to tailor an event to your needs. It is also possible under some circumstances to produce customized material and jokes for your audience. Please contact us with details of your event for a price quote.
“Meie pulma külalised said nautida väga mõnusat ja huumori rohket showd. Louis ja Stewart on väga head meeleol loojad ning lisasid meie peole vürtsi.” – Sirle Kivi
“Thank you very much! Your Comedy Club was professionally run and funny. The client and I enjoyed it very much. We hope to have more of your performances in the future” - Jaanus Jegorov, Eventmasters, Estonia
“Stand-up show was tailored well to us and was able to surprise our demanding audience.” - Financial Institution, Helsinki, Finland
Tips For a Great Night
When planning to use Stand Up comedy in your event, there are some things you can do to make sure the event is as successful as possible
- 30 minute+ performances work best when in the middle of the evening, after people are settled but before they are too drunk.
- Performances for less than 25 people done in a small venue are typically better without a microphone. This creates a fantastic connection between audience and comedian.
- If the performance will be done with a microphone, please ensure this is all setup and ready for the performers. Consider putting a speaker at the back of the room to ensure everyone can hear correctly.
- Please ensure the performers have adequate light on them.
- Performances are best when the audience is seated close to the performer and not distracted by anything else i.e. a noisy bar. If the audience has to stand, try to give them something to put their drinks on.
- If you are choosing the 15 or 30 minute performance in the middle of other events, it is best to have an event compère introduce the comedians onto the stage.
- Let the attendees know they will be seeing Stand Up Comedy on the event programme.
You can contact us at email@example.com or call Louis on +372 5595 3996 and tell us about your party.
Powered by Facebook Comments