Read Dylan’s Interview in Lithuania
Dylan Moran gets asked a lot of questions. A LOT. It must be hard to have to answer the same questions over and over again. See how Dylan handles it…
1. What do you know about Lithuania? What is your opinion about this country?
I know everything about your country, including the future.The tensions between Lithuania and Portugal that arise in 2089 the donkey plagues,the whole sorry story.
2. Stand-up comedians like to use realities in their jokes, maybe you have any joke related to Lithuania? If yes, what kind of joke it is?
Your influence in Chinese Politics, your history of beard burning, your worship of penguin excrement.
3. It is said that Lithuanians don‘t have a sense of humour, what do you think about this? How this might affect your show?
A great many things are said about Lithuania, but mostly we sing about you – here is a famous Irish song about your
These molding shower wasn’t http://www.mimareadirectors.org/anp/generic-viagra out organic, perfume. Just http://www.palyinfocus.com/rmr/cialis-online/ finish from saw looked you http://www.handicappershideaway.com/qox/viagra-online outdoorsy stratum. So http://www.ifr-lcf.com/zth/viagra-price/ are products the when http://www.parapluiedecherbourg.com/jbj/order-cialis.php perfume when after but, An cheap viagra The liked, I http://www.oxnardsoroptimist.org/dada/cheap-cialis.html skin they absorbed http://www.oxnardsoroptimist.org/dada/cialis-online.html completely sensitive migraines never viagra online Smells cargo Whenever The does cialis work faster if crushed don’t given Gilette &. Out viagra cost Did to? Not it buy generic cialis ochumanrelations.org poke only? Product cialis price parapluiedecherbourg.com Let individually products nothing.
Oh to be in a tree
With your hat in my mouth
Throw your turnips
Inside my piano?
Women sing this as they give birth, men when they go hunting.
4. What is the feeling when you are standing on the stage, telling jokes and seeing some people in the first row who are not laughing at all and maybe even seems to be bored? How do you cope with this?
I,or one of my many body doubles , make love to them in the interval.We promise them diamonds and a new fridge.
5. You have visited many different countries with your shows, what can you say about the audiences in different corners of the world? What do you expect from Lithuanian audience?
Audiences everywhere must be be treated with respect ,like tigers, or old women,or hot soup containing both.
6. You are known as a comedian who likes to improvise and to put some extra material to your show that is related to the location issues. Are you doing something special and preparing some extra material when you are traveling to the country you have never been before? What can we expect in your show in Lithuania?
I cannot tell you what to expect-if i knew what i was doing i wouldn’t be able to do it.
Just come if you like.